- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- Option 1:
- 3-4 slices avocado
- 2 tablespoons pepitas, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Option 2:
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- Option 3:
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
Preheat your oven to 400F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Wash and dry the sweet potatoes, then slice the ends off and cut lengthwise into 1/2in thick slices. Lay flat on the baking sheet and cook 15-20 minutes, until just tender when poked with a fork.
Serve hot immediately, topping with the following combinations:
1. Craisins® Dried Cranberries, avocado, pepitas, sunflower seeds, alfalfa sprouts
2. Craisins® Dried Cranberries, goat cheese, pecans, rosemary
3. Peanut butter, Craisins® Dried Cranberries, honey, rolled oats
Tip: Cook the potatoes ahead of time and store in an airtight container in your fridge up to a week, reheat in your toaster or toaster oven for a quick snack with your favorite topping combinations!